This toolkit provides strategies and activities to help parents and carers during the Covid-19 lockdown.
It is specially designed for parents with children aged 4 to 11 years and provides
• Information and an animation explaining the different, age-related stages of a child’s social and emotional development
• Short films showing two families sharing the impact this knowledge of Thrive has had on them
• Hints and tips for parents and carers to look after themselves
• Carefully selected, age-appropriate strategies and activities for parents and carers to try with their children at home
• A facility for parents and carers to expand and personalise the toolkit for themselves and their children.
Please feel free to take a look at the Toolkit for yourselves and if you have any questions or feedback please feel free to get in touch.
START YOUR JOURNEY HERE https://www.thriveapproach.com/who-we-work-with/parents-carers/